Wickham Laboratories Ltd
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
- The term ‘Wickham Laboratories Ltd’ or ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hoeford Point, Barwell Lane, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13 0AU, United Kingdom. Our company is registered in the UK under the registration number 752951. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and although we make reasonable efforts to update the information, we are under no obligation to update it. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Copyright and Trademark Ownership Notice
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with this copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. Nor may you transmit or store any part of the content on our website in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You must not create a link to this website from another website or document without Wickham Laboratories Ltd’s prior written consent.
- The content on our website is provided “as is”. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Wickham Laboratories Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Wickham Laboratories Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues and matters beyond our control.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Links to Third Party Websites
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use of Website
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Wickham Laboratories Ltd that you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws.
- You shall not use our website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or knowingly interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of our website. More specifically, you must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.