Continuing Commitment to Safety
What does Wickham Laboratories mean by our ‘commitment to safety’?
Our thorough onsite risk assessment has identified key measures we have put in place for the protection of all staff (onsite and those continuing to work from home), as well as essential visitors such as contractors, and these will remain in place in line with general government guidelines.
- We will carry on supporting remote working paired with onsite social distancing wherever possible
- All visitors are expected to wear a face covering whilst moving around the building. The face covering may be removed once you have arrived at the meeting room
- All staff as well are required to wear a mask when moving around site
- All non-essential travel is banned and any client support requiring onsite visits will be risk assessed on an individual basis
- At the site entrance and at every entrance to the buildings there will be an NHS Test and Trace QR Code which all visitors must scan using their smart phones. If your phone does not have the Test and Trace App you should let your host know.
- We are continuing to monitor the temperature of those who do have to enter the site and have put in place policies for the management of anyone who becomes ill during the day
We trust that our continuing reassurance of these measures will help provide confidence that despite these uncertain times, we are here, as always, to support our valued clients.