Sample Booking Administrator
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time Sample Booking administrator in our Sample Booking department. Working hours would be 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 8AM and 5PM Monday to Fridays on a rota basis. Occasional weekend work may be required.
- Good organisational skills
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Computer literate with competent keyboard skills
- Ability to record data accurately
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Receiving samples and booking in of samples onto a laboratory information management system
- Dealing with clients’ queries via email and telephone
- Answering the telephone
- General laboratory / administration duties
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Experience in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) procedures in the science industry would be beneficial
- Salary £15,629 – £18,044 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension, life cover, employee assistance program and medical cash back scheme
- Free car park, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit
- Extra day off on your birthday (after 6 months’ probation)
Please apply with your CV via email@example.com.
Wickham Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.