We currently have a permanent, full-time vacancy for a Paralegal Assistant to support contract management within the Company’s Commercial department. Working hours would be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. This role will involve primarily administrative and secretarial duties with opportunity for advancement for the right candidate.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to work within prescribed time constraints
- Experience in client management via both phone and email
- Dealing with contacts at different levels internally and externally
- Conducting legal research where appropriate
- Supporting contractual process and enquiries internally and externally
- Co-ordinate contract renewal with clients
- Follow up clients by email or phone to expedite contract execution
- Provide general commercial support
- Following internal procedures for electronic and physical storage of all contracts, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) maintenance
- Adherence to all quality systems guidelines set out in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), two of which should be in Maths and English
- Understanding of basic legal principles and terminology
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Familiarity of CRM databases and Windows based software such as the MS Office suite
Salary and reward package:
- Salary £16,000 – £18,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension, life cover, employee assistance program and medical cash back scheme
- Free car park, tea and coffee
- Day off on your birthday (after 6 month’s probation)
Please apply with your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wickham Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.