Laboratory Technician – Apprentice (Summer 2018)
We have full-time vacancies for Laboratory Technicians (apprentice) in our Pharmaceutical Microbiology department. Working hours would be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, occasional weekend working will be required. Attending college one a day a week will be required as part of the 2 year course.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to record data accurately
- Preparation and testing of pharmaceutical and medical device products
- Routine quality control testing
- Bioburden, preservative efficacy, endotoxin, sterility and validation testing
- General laboratory duties
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at level C/4 (or equivalent), including Maths and English, Science based qualification (or equivalent)
Salary and reward package:
- Starting salary £11,213
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension, life cover, employee assistance program and medical cash back scheme
- Free car park, tea, coffee and fruit
- Extra day off on your birthday (after 6 months’ probation period)
Please apply via email@example.com.
Wickham Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.