Laboratory Technician (Microbiology)
We currently have a permanent, full-time vacancy for Laboratory Technician in our Pharmaceutical Microbiology department.
Working hours would be 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, occasional weekend working will be required.
- Good organisational skills
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to record data accurately
- Preparation of testing of pharmaceutical and medical device products
- Routine quality control testing
- Bioburden, preservative efficacy, endotoxin, sterility and validation testing
- General laboratory and housekeeping duties
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including Maths and English
- A Level, NVQ or Degree (or equivalent) in science subject would be beneficial
Salary and reward package:
- Salary £15,296.00 – £19,632.00 depending on qualifications
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension, life cover, employee assistance program and medical cash back scheme
- Free car park, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit
- Extra day off on your birthday (after 6 months’ probation period)
Please apply via email@example.com.
Wickham Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.