Laboratory Technician – Apprentice (Summer 2017)
Level 3 NVQ in Laboratory Science and Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Applied Science – 2 years
We have full-time vacancies for Laboratory Technicians – Apprentices in our Pharmaceutical Microbiology department. Working hours would be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am – 4.00pm, occasional weekend working will be required. Attending college half a day a week will be required as part of the 2 year course.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to record data accurately
- Preparation of testing of pharmaceutical and medical device products
- Routine quality control testing
- Bioburden, preservative efficacy, endotoxin, sterility and validation testing
- General laboratory duties
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above, two of which should be in Maths and English
Salary and reward package:
- Salary £11 000 (£5.64 per hour)
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension, life cover, employee assistance program and medical cash back scheme
- Free car park, tea and coffee
If you are interested in working with us at Wickham Laboratories, please apply via email@example.com including a copy of your CV and a cover letter clearly stating which vacancy you are interested in.
Wickham Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.