As a GMP/GLP compliant laboratory with over 50 years of experience, Wickham Laboratories Ltd is an established name in the fields of pharmaceutical and medical device contract testing, research and consultancy.
We currently have a permanent, full-time vacancy for a marketing associate in our growing commercial department. Working hours would be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, ability to multitask and to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise work using your own initiative
- Experience with digital marketing including SEO and social media
- Assist in the maintenance of a database of prospects, leads and customers
- Maintain regular client contact via newsletters, email campaigns, etc.
- Assist in development and execution of all marketing collateral including campaign materials
- Responsible for website maintenance and SEO activities
- Support event management and logistical preparations
- Support Commercial Manager in all department objectives
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/4 or above, two of which should be in Maths and English
- Background or experience in marketing within a B2B environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of the MS Office suite and Outlook
- Background in or familiarity with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries preferred
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems beneficial
Salary and reward package:
- £18,500 – £25,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension, life cover, employee assistance program and medical cash back scheme
- Free car park, tea and coffee
If you are interested in working with us at Wickham Laboratories, please apply via email@example.com including a copy of your CV and a cover letter clearly stating which vacancy you are interested in.
Wickham Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.